Toll-Free Support Line: 1-866-728-4777
Please call this number for all support issues.
Our standard support services include:
- Day-to-day Tactical Problem Solving
- Technical Support
- Trouble Shooting
We realize our responsiveness allows you to deliver patient care without unnecessary interruptions. With that in mind, we’ve designed our support services to be:
- I am going through the internet, and I cannot connect to Excelleris.
Check to see if you can access other internet sites. If your internet is down, you will not be able to access Excelleris.
- My Excelleris icons have disappeared.
Contact our support desk for help in setting up your shortcut to Excelleris.
- It says my account is locked out.
Call the support line at 1-866-728-4777 to unlock your account.
- My printer jammed. How do I reprint?
Click Print, Reprint, then click the date and time of the print job.
- How do I find a patient result stored in history?
On the left side of the screen, under “Patient Search”, enter at least patient Last Name and First Name (* as wild card). Click on “Search”, and then select the correct patient from the list provided, and click on “Records” (in the bottom right corner). The patient’s past 5 reports should then appear onscreen; you can change the number of reports to display under “Filter”.
- Why are results from other facilities not in my inbox?
You will only get results from reporting facilities using Excelleris for distribution. Please contact us for more information regarding reporting facilities we distribute for.
- Why do I get reports that have no results?
Some reports show up with no results to indicate that the specimen has been received and is being processed. If you do not wish to print these, you can change the “Exclude Reports With No Results” option under “Preferences.”
- Why can’t I see the results of a patient referred to our office?
Reports will only appear in your Excelleris inbox if they have been ordered by or cc’ed to a doctor in your office. Forwarding of patient results is not available at this time.
- If I don’t print results today, will they be in the inbox tomorrow?
Yes, reports will remain in your inbox until they are printed. Once printed, they will be cleared out of the inbox at midnight.