A Paperless Solution for Lab Requisitions
The Excelleris eOrder is an open service to enable clinicians to submit electronic lab requisitions using either an integrated EMR, or the Excelleris portal Launchpad.
- Easy to complete e-requisitions standardized to provincial order codes
- Browse and search available lab tests
- Pick locations where results should be sent to – both ordering and copy-to physicians
- Create order-sets and standing orders
- Automate long term standing-order management and renewals
- Information and guidelines on tests being ordered
- Electronic prompts to reduce errors
- Order sent straight to lab collection centre to streamline registration for patients
- Improve care quality through reduced errors or duplicate testing
- Prevent tampering or loss of a requisition
- Improved patient experience
- Easy compliance with latest guidelines, protocols and fees
- Improved practice efficiency
How it works?
Each electronic order contains a unique barcode (order number) that is used at participating laboratories and hospitals to retrieve the electronic order from Excelleris’ order repository. Once a patient arrives for their lab test, the order is easily retrieved, matched to the patient, and the test completed. No lost or incomplete forms. No time wasted reordering information on a paper requisition. Seamless, easy and convenient.
Excelleris is a critical partner in helping doctors respond faster and streamlining care.
With launchpad you get information in real time. You could order a test in the morning and have the results delivered straight to your EMR the same day
Hassle-free test results directly integrated and loaded into a patient's chart is core to any doctor's work experience in a clinical environment.
Without this innate ability built within InputHealth's CHR, physicians would be spending valuable patient resources on tasks related to file organization. Furthermore, the inclusion of lab results into patient data enable practitioners to easily trend score results.
Dr. Damon Ramsey