How it works?
Health Information Exchange
Solutions for HealthCare Providers
Electronic Health Reports
The electronic exchange of clinical information is vital to improving health care quality, safety, and patient outcomes. When you have access to patient history, context and diagnostic information, you can develop a care plan, connect the right care teams and prepare for the patient visit.
Electronic Lab Orders
The Excelleris eOrder is an open service to enable clinicians to submit electronic lab requisitions using either an integrated EMR, or the Excelleris portal Launchpad.
Enabled by our own portal launchpad, or integrated into your existing electronic medical record system,
Excelleris will directly deliver health reports to you.
Good Bye Paper
- Laboratory Results (Haem, Chem, Micro, Transfusion, Toxicology, Environmental)
- Medical Imaging Transcription Reports
- Pathology Reports (Histology, Cytology, Cellular pathology, Gyne Cytology)
- Admission, Discharge & Death Notifications
- Cardiology ECGs/Holter Reports – New
- Consultation Notes
- Diagnostic Study Notes
- ECG Study Reports
- Gastroenterology Procedures
- Hereditary Consultations
- Holter Monitor Study Reports
- Outpatient Clinic Consultation Notes
- Pacemaker Study Reports
- Procedure Notes
- Psychiatry Consultation Notes
- Surgical Operation Notes
- Transfer of Care and Referral Notes
- Urgent Care Documentation